Thursday, April 21, 2011

Less is More - acetate

The challenge this week at Less is More is to use acetate somewhere in the card. This card started out as a religious Easter card, but ended up looking so somber I changed it to a sympathy card. This was the first time I used acetate, so I was a little nervous about how the stamping would turn out. It worked well - I'm pleased with the results.

Supplies used were: acetate, Staz-on black ink, nesties (used on both sides of the acetate window), Sizzlet Architectural Accent corner set, and a rubber cross stamp from Michaels.

Thanks for looking, hope you like it!


  1. I'm so glad that you took the trouble to ensure that the inside of the card was a neat as the outside.
    It's a lovely card and I'm glad that you took the challenge and now have another technique in your repertoire!
    Check back tomorrow for our new challenge!
    "Less is More"
    If you could remove word verification from your blog that would be great, thanks.

  2. Beautiful card Ruth
    that was intricate placing of the 2 stamps, well done you!
    Thansk very much
    Less is More

  3. An elegant card, and such intricate work. Lynn x

  4. A beautiful card, very elegant. x


Thank you for your comments.