Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Challenge #16

Bah! Humbug! is having us include the Big Man (Santa) on our card this week. So, here's my entry. This was a combined effort between my daughter and me; she has a better eye for color and pattern and is a good teacher. (I had not used flocking before, and am still learning about which adhesives to use for different things.)
I had a sketch in mind, and wanted to use our new Classic Santa stamp from Stampabilities. I'm also getting quite fond of using nesties. Santa was colored using Martha Stewart water color pencils and the fur trim of his suit is flocked. Sentiment paper from Hobby Lobby's Magic of the Season paper pack was put onto black cardstock and the black satin ribbon is from our stash.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with everyone's projects after being away for the week in Scotland. This is fab Ruth - a real stunner of a Santa. Thank you for joining us again at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.