Thursday, August 25, 2011

Challenge #33


I was out of town the past week, helping my oldest move, so had to make a quick Christmas card this week.
This is for the Bah!Humbug! challenge of the week, which is to do or use something new.
For my card, I used a new stamp and also fussy cut the edge after putting on a border sticker (I've never done that before - took lots more time than anticipated). I added some stickles and gems to the tree, and put some gifts underneath (stickers that had gifts on them, that I cut out). A piece of red grosgrain ribbon was added down the side and a peel off sentiment at the top.
The card base is white, but looks darker in the pic. (It was very late when I finished- will need to retake the pic when it is light out)
Hope you like it, and thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Nice card Ruth. I like the edge. It was worth the time and effort. Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.