Thursday, March 10, 2011

Embossing Challenge

I'm back! Still not out of the woods, but at least I can craft again. (See, I promised Max and Ann that I wouldn't overdo it. No Humbug Hounds coming after me! LOL)

I'm entering this card for Challenge #9 at Bah! Humbug! and #10 at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.  I used a solid green cardstock for the base. I embossed white card with a snowflake embossing folder (Sizzix Plaid & Snowflakes set of 2 Embossing Folders by BasicGrey), then I added the green printed ribbon around the corners. Lastly, I matted it with some printed paper from my stash and onto the card it went.

Thanks for looking and the well wishes! Hopefully I'll be able to stick with the challenges now.
(If you read this earlier, yes I edited this quite a bit. I was half asleep when I posted! LOL)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you'll be feeling better soon. Love the white embossing - a very classy card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 10 - hope to see you again next week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. The green ribbon looks awesome against the embossed snowflakes. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and hope you're feeling better very soon.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Erin sorry that you have been poorly and haven't been able to join us. Your latest card is just so elegant. I'm sorry to be late commenting but have just done a very very long stint at work. Hope you will be able to join in our new challenge of 'apertures' which started today.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better Erin love your card it has a very clean and elegant look.

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Erin, gorgeous card. I just love the sharp green against the white embossing. As someone who hasn't been too well recently I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.