Sunday, February 1, 2015

UmWow Studio January sketch

I've used the January UmWow sketch to complete a page for my "My Favorite Things" album.  The picture is one of my husband as he was getting ready to board a plane for a trip last year.  (His annual conference/family visit trip).  I kept things pretty simple while still trying to follow the sketch, below.
Background paper and "love" cut-out are from the Nature Walk collection.  Chevron mask and arrow chipboard are also from UmWowStudio. The bit of color on the paper clip is washi. There's also some gesso swiped across the paper under the chevron molding paste.  All in all, I'm satisfied with the end result - it will blend nicely with my other pages.  (All pages are done using the monthly UmWow sketches)

1 comment:

  1. I adore your little min pages. They are so intriguing this size!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.