Saturday, June 21, 2014

UmWowStudio June Challenge

There's another monthly sketch challenge at UmWowStudio:
I'm continuing to add to my first album and this page features a pic of my daughter and me right after coming home from a special weekend trip we made recently, to learn about the use of copic art markers.  (She completed both copic designer classes and I managed to finish the first - now to practice what I've learned!)

I followed the sketch pretty closely, trying to add more ink and gesso splatters than I usually manage to do. The doily is the small one from UmWow with the center cut out.  I also used the outer ring from various stamps by VLVS to create the circles.  An UmWow flair, twine and heat embossed sentiment finish off the page.  Papers are from the Nature Walk collection.
Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Great page Ruth!! I love the red with the Nature Walk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I think it needs something else, but I'm not sure what.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.