Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas quilting gifts

I'm a little late getting this posted, but I gave several quilted gifts this Christmas.  I hadn't done any quilting in many years, so it was lots of fun (and stressful at times) doing these projects.  I started small:  a quilt for my granddaughter's doll and a pillow for my grandson.  Once those were done, I started on a memory quilt for my oldest son.  I finished the quilt early Christmas morning - just in time to wrap it and put it under the tree.  I'm quite happy with how they all turned out, and everyone was pleased to receive them. Now I need to start on a memory quilt for my youngest son and also one for my daughter.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! The memory quilt is amazing! He must love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the memory quilt, i have seen it once in a movie and hopefully one day i will be able to make it. Such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.