Monday, September 3, 2012

CHNC bell challenge

Christmas will be here before we realize, so I guess it's time to get started on some cards.  I've been following CHNC's challenge blog for some time;  just haven't had much time to participate.  I must say, the ladies over there have been making some beautiful cards!  This card is for CHNC's bell challenge and also for Crop Chocolate's weekly challenge, which is to be monochromatic (white and black are OK to add, though).  I went with different greens and used a cricut (winter collection trim the tree cartridge) to cut out the bell image.  The sentiment is MM alphabet charms painted white, with the indented letters painted green using acrylic paints.  Paper is EP Holly Jolly Christmas.
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cricut bell and all the shades of green - delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 88 - hope to see you again soon (by the way, your link was incorrect, but I found the post on your blog and have changed the link for you) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love your papers.
    Thanks for joining CHNC.
    Hugs Berit - GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.