This is my Christmas box for Bah!Humbug! this week. It is made with a sizzix die and acetate for the window. I just added some peel-offs, pearls, and satin ribbon to keep it tied shut. (I fed the ribbon through eyelets in the sides and tied off the inside ends.) A fairly simple project, once I decided what to use for decorations.
This card is for CHNC's music card challenge. I wanted to use up some scraps, so everything is from the scrap box except the french horn glitter sticker. The sentiment is a piece of ribbon with glittered Merry Christmas already on it, and the rest are from nestie cut-outs. I like the way it turned out - I hope you do, too.
Thanks for taking a look at this week's projects. Christmas is nearly here and I now have an ample supply of cards to send out. (I'm also looking forward to next year's challenge at Bah!Humbug! and CHNC! It's been lots of fun and I've learned quite a few new tips and techniques along the way. If you haven't already, go check them out!)