Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge #37

This week on Bah!Humbug! we are to use swirls and flourishes on our card. CHNC has asked for glitter. So, again I have combined both challenges and have come up with this card.
I used My Mind's Eye glittered paper for the background and matted it on gold glitter cardstock. The same gold was used as a mat under the sentiment (rub-on), which was cut out using a Nestie. I added die cut swirls and two colors of satin ribbon to finish it off. I love the glittered papers because the glitter doesn't come off.
I hope you also like the card. Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely swirly and glittery card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great use of the papers and die cuts. Lots of swirls -- I like that! Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Barb, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.